Sunday, December 12, 2010

Isolation

I've been spending time with friends this weekend. It's good to see people, and I know it's generally good for me to be out and social. Because of this, the time I spend by myself feels even more alone. I feel very disconnected right now, despite seeing several friends today. I'm not sure where it's coming from. There is also an unfounded fear and skepticism that those spending time with me would rather not; it's absurd, but I know I'm not exactly thinking clearly. I can rationalize that what I'm experiencing is clearly false, but I'm still experiencing it... ~sigh~ I have friends and those friends care about me; I'm just a bit out of my mind. I'm not all alone, and if I needed it there are several people who would come over just to help me feel better. My emotional and rational minds are having a disagreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment