Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bored...

I'm at work and I ought to be working on my homework. However, things here are quiet and I just finished a chapter, so I'm taking a break. My head is killing me; I'm feeling a really nasty headache brewing. Things in general have been going well lately. Besides my homework situation - I let myself get behind, and now I'm playing catch-up before my deadline tomorrow. The good news these days is that I heard back from my crew leader, and Phoenix is invited out to the Fair as my SO (significant other). I sent the check in for the SO pass the day I found out, I was so excited. This is something good that I can hold onto to help get me through the next two months before going to the site for HI training with him, then the Fair itself. He has never been before, and I'm really looking forward to showing him around.

No comments:

Post a Comment