Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ugh...

I feel sick to my stomach and my nerves are fried... I don't really know what's going on right now, but I seem to be having one of those times where my body and myself aren't getting along very well. Saturday night I went out with Phoenix and some of his friends for a birthday, and my nerves were shot the whole time. Sunday night, I had to leave work due to feeling really sick to my stomach and having other digestive issues. My boss found someone to cover my shift, so I was out Monday night too. It's now Tuesday morning, and I finally had a small meal: it isn't settling well... I tried to spend some of this extra time at home working on my reading for class, but I just couldn't get my mind to focus. I can't stop fidgeting/tapping/wiggling, I'm a bundle of nervous energy. This feels kind of like a depression, but without the feeling depressed part. I'm not really sure what's up, but I figure there's a mental component; with me there pretty much always is. Things are generally going really well: my schoolwork has been solid and on time, things with Phoenix are going really well, work is meh, but that's alright. I'm not sure what has me so out of whack.

No comments:

Post a Comment