Thursday, October 20, 2011

"One Song Glory" - Adam Pascal (RENT)

For me, it's not a song, but... That one thing that make a real difference. I'm still searching for it, and I hope I find it before my time runs out.





Lyrics (Sung by Roger):

One Song - Glory
One Song - Before I Go
Glory - One Song To Leave Behind

Find One Song - One Last Refrain
Glory - From The Pretty Boy Front Man
Who Wasted Opportunity

One Song - He Had The World At His Feet
Glory - In The Eyes Of A Young Girl
A Young Girl
Find Glory - Beyond The Cheap Colored Lights
One Song - Before The Sun Sets
Glory - On Another Empty Life

Time Flies - Time Dies
Glory - One Blaze Of Glory
One Blaze Of Glory - Glory

Find Glory
In A Song That Rings True
Truth Like A Blazing Fire
An Eternal Flame

Find One Song
A Song About Love
Glory From The Soul Of A Young Man
A Young Man

Find - The One Song
Before The Virus Takes Hold
Glory - Like A Sunset
One Song To Redeem This Empty Life

Time Flies
And Then - No Need To Endure Anymore
Time Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment