Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Phone Hunt

I was at the dentist's on Friday to get a root canal... It went as well as could be expected, except that while there I lost my phone. I know I had it with me in the dentist's chair; I felt it when I stuffed a tissue in my pocket after hearing that my fillings won't be totally covered, they'll be $70 apiece. Then, when I left the pharmacy, I noticed that it wasn't there anymore... I got picked up by Phoenix and tried calling my phone - it was turned off. This makes me believe that someone found it and turned it off, not wanting it to ring when the owner (ME) tried to call it.
Now, instead of just getting a new piece of shit phone, I'm thinking I'll switch carriers, sign a new contract, and get a new fancy phone. So, I'm trying to decide just how much nicer I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment