Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cleaning

I'm sitting here alone in my apartment. It's still another hour or so until dawn. My apartment mess is really getting me down. I don't like living a filthy lifestyle, but it's overwhelming to handle. Contradictory, I know. There is too much to manage right now, I don't know where to start. The kitchen has been slowly, over the last week or so, been getting wrangled back into usability. The areqa around the desk still has a bit of mess but was largely tidied up. I have the vacuum out and the living room floor is mostly visible, but I want to wait to run it until after I hear Trombone Guy upstairs start to stir, which is usually around 6:30 or so. The laundry in the bedroom needs to be put away, the bathroom needs work, every floor area in the apartment needs vacuuming or mopping. I don't like all the dust; it makes my nose run.

No comments:

Post a Comment