Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Unworthy

Why do people put up with me...? I'm a little ball of crazy wrapped up in a plain package. I know I have some value, but I don't see how anyone can get past all the bullshit to want what's left. I guess I'm just having a feel-sorry-for-myself day, but I fell like things are slipping already; I just start to get a grip on my life, and then it's gone again. I have so little control over what's going on in my life at the moment, I'm at others' mercy. In work, school, love... I have few things I can make decisions over these days. I just have to go with the flow, and that's not really natural for me. I don't necessarily need to be in control of things, but I need to at least know what's going on, what game I'm even playing.

The mood swings are clearly back. One minute a crying mess of emotions, the next cold and calculating, logical and detached. I've hardly slept lately, and I don't know if that's a cause of my recent troubles, an effect, or some of both.

Blah, this is all probably just PMS... But it sucks anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment