Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stuff

I keep wanting to write a blog; it feels like there's so much to write about these days; but lately when I've opened up the text window, I've just been drawing a blank. I still pretty much am, but I wanted to at least justify the lack of updates lately.
Phoenix has been a total sweetheart with giving me rides to work, pleasant company, and just trying to make me happy when I'm feeling down. I've been taking better care of myself lately, and I give him the credit. I've been eating better (somewhat), taking better care of my apartment, trying to get my life in order; that's something that Chopsticks never motivated me to do, and I see such a stark contrast between them in that area. However things turn out, 'Nix is better for me than 'Sticks. Both well intentioned people, but there are a lot of well intentioned people in the world who go about things the entirely wrong way.
Geek Out! is tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it, but I still can't decide what to wear!
For now, it's off to bed: 2pm really is past my bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment