Monday, November 1, 2010

Blog-A-Day

My sister informed me that in November, bloggers do a blog a day for the whole month. I'll be making an attempt to post daily.
First off, I'm currently without my phone. I lost it Saturday night at a party... It's frustrating to be cut off, even though I don't get that many calls anyway.
Last night at work was rough. I had to be involved in a couple of holds, and I'm banged up from it. My elbow is bruised from posting it on the ground; my wrist is clawed; my left shoulder and arm are sore and my hand numb from straining them in the holds; and my nerves are kinda shot from it all. Kids were up and violent from 4:30 on: that's a bad night. Lots of kids up and off track with not enough staff to safely manage them is worse... Yeah, it was the worse kind of night. Thankfully, there were no bodily fluids involved (except sweat)!

No comments:

Post a Comment