Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Idle

I'm in another state of limbo; I am adrift. My job seems reasonably secure right now, so I'm not letting myself stress over it. I'd rather there was a different dynamic at work, but it is what it is, and I'm doing my best to conform to the system.

My love life is still nil, but at least there's a little humor to it now: the other night, while getting a ride home from a friend with another drunk friend in tow, the drunk friend turns to me and (basically) goes: Hey, you know, it'd be cool if we could fuck. But you know, you really should sleep with my buddy here, he's the best friend in the world. The drunk's comments and the driver's silence could be interpreted in a variety of ways, but I don't really care to bother analyzing today.

I'm not sure where I'm going. I continuing my dead-end job (there's a TTL (boss) position opening up, but a) there's no way in hell I'd get promoted due to the backbiting and b) I'm genuinely not qualified.) My romantic life is nonexistent for now. My social calender leaves me a lot of empty time to fill...

And now, as per usual, off to bed~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment