Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Better

I'm feeling much better. I slept much of the last two days, and all that rest gave my body the down time it needed to heal whatever that was. I'll be back at work tonight, and I'll be on top of it.
Kevin Smith night looks to be small, but that's ok. It'll still be fun and silly - Jay and Silent Bob forever! Hopefully it will be a success, but I will have the house ready either way.
The tattoos have healed up nicely. The lighter ink numbering on the dice is obvious now, and the stars are dark and sharp. The dice are no longer scabs; they've healed past that point. The stars are still healing, though.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sis! Just read through most of your past posts - nice to catch up on how you are doing! I don't think I knew you were getting new tattoos...you should post some pictures on here! Also, kind of bummed that attending all of your fun parties is out of the question now that, you know, I don't live a mile away. Especially sad to have missed the game night!

    ReplyDelete