Monday, October 4, 2010

Nice

Things are nice these days. I don't really know what things, but then again it doesn't really matter. I'm feeling happy; no sense of impending doom or anything like that. Just, peace. I don't have to understand it, I just am happy to enjoy it.
My tattoos seem to be healing up nicely. There are still a few things I'm not fond of with the dice, but they still look good; Orion's gorgeous - just what I wanted. They're kinda itchy at times, depending on what I'm wearing, but no pain. I've got photos up on facebook, now.
Work is work. I was in the middle of a food fight today - as in, I was between two kids who were trying to throw yogurt, etc. at each other! It could easily be worse. Food over bodily fluids, any day.
Oh, and happy birthday Mom, happy early birthday Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment