Monday, October 18, 2010

Good Weekend

This weekend was fairly eventful, so I ought to post about it! (I'm posting on an old computer with a cranky keyboard, so if there are letters missing, sorry!)
Thursday night: I went out to Space Room to hang out with Switch. Only one other 'fan' of his was there, so it wasfairly dull. We hung out after, though, and got food out at Banning's. I did a ton of laundry Friday morning, and some general housekeeping to get ready for the party.
Friday night: The Kevin Smith marathon was a dud, but it was still fun to watch about 12 hours of his stuff!
Saturday night: Went to MVP to support Switch and caught the end of the Beavers game - sad ending. Met up with another friend there, and went to a party nearby hosted by people I didn't know. It turned out nicely - the host was very nice (and fairly drunk), and poured me a generous glass of wine.
Now it's early Monday morning, and I'm killing some time at work. All the children are sleeping, so all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment