Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blah

I don't really like being so out of sync with the world; my night schedule makes it pretty much impossible to see anyone during the workweek. It leaves me a little isolated. I can handle it with the strength I've had lately, but at times it's been pretty brutal. The thing is, I don't want to give up my cushy overnight spot - I could probably get a day shift, but I don't want to get paid less to take more abuse. I'll sacrifice my social life to not get bit at work.
In the wake of the Games Night success, I'm now planning a Kevin Smith movie marathon - my favorites in one evening; err, one evening and night. Four movies in a row; these are mostly 90-minute movies, though, so the total run time for all four is only about 7 hours - that's short for a marathon of mine. :)
I need a hobby. A new hobby, anyway. I want to get back into costuming, but a) I need a new sewing machine and b) I don't really do any LARPing or anything that needs a costume these days. Video games and TV/movies are my main hobby currently, but that's a little to blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment