Friday, October 8, 2010

Weekend

It's the weekend, and I'm happy for that. The week was fine at work, but I'm glad to have some time to relax and goof off.
Switch woke me up early tonight, instructing me to go out to his bar to listen to him DJ. I called Tri-Met to find out when the next bus was leaving - 12 minutes. So, I got dressed and hustled out the door. I mostly hung out listening to music, playing my DS, and later chatting with another friend who came out. The three of us went out for breakfast afterwards - my stomach is not so happy about the chocolate milkshake I put in after the three cocktails at the bar... But that will settle soon enough, my stomach is just finicky.
Going on another adventure this weekend - leaving for Seattle tonight. Much shorter distance to travel than last time, so hopefully we'll have more time to wander around and be touristy. I'm also a little more prepped for this trip - snacks and juice have been acquired for traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment