Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More Thinking

I'm continuing to work over in my mind what's been going on in my life, both recently and more long-term. I don't think I'll ever have it all straight, that's a little too much to ask of my own brain, but I've got some things straight now.
I'm officially over 'Sticks. I wish him well, and maybe down the road we'll be friends, but there is no longer that little part of me that wants to work it out. I've moved on; that was one long phase of my life, but that time is now over.
I'm still not quite sure where I want to go from here. Career-wise, I've got 6 more months to hit 2 years at Parry: 2 years experience is what every other mental health / social work job I've looked at requires. In 6 more months, some doors will open for me.
In the relationship department, I want to keep things as casual as I can manage. I'm not looking for a new boyfriend, and I do NOT want a new project to work on... Well-adjusted only, please, in order to be taken seriously. Not that I want serious, either. I want some fun. I'm not looking to sleaze it up and start a harem (another phase I'm well past), but some fun would be nice.
My package from Kaiser just showed up, so I've got 3 months worth of everything. Keeping myself centered is easier when my body is in agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment