Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday

Yup, that's right, it's Monday folks. Now I know why none of my coworkers came out to watch Indy - one of the bosses had a birthday, and damn near everyone was out there. Maybe I wasn't invited because they all knew I had other plans, but it's a bit of a letdown not to even be invited and then see everyone on Facebook.
Oh, well.
My spirits are still high from that long chat and from the party. Friends are good for you, and I'm feeling more comfortable in my own skin. But good god, there's a lot of leftover beer from the party! I've been invited to go camping for a friend's birthday next weekend, so I can probably donate to the cause there. I'm waiting to hear who else is going, though - I want there to be at least a few people if I'm going to go along. It's be a little weird otherwise. And I'd have to work out a ride, but the bribe of free beer (AFTER driving!) ought to help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment